Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Life really is a Roller-coaster!

Happy Friday! Only four days (well, three for me) and we’re back to the weekend!

I had such a gorgeous weekend in Belgium at my sisters. I slept in every day, I ate whatever I wanted and I absolutely loved just being with my sister and her kids. We didn't really do much ‘touristy’ stuff, my sister has lived over in Belgium for around 10 years and she has so many visitors that it gets a bit boring after a while. We went to the town funfair, it wasn't massively entertaining for the adults but my nephew went on the dodgems 7 times and absolutely loved them! We did take him on a few other rides but the dodgems were by the far the favourite. We did a lot of baking, we made a coconut tart, some fairy cakes and a chocolate tart (like I said, I ate what I liked). We also did the Easter Egg Hunt which was one of the highlights of the weekend, Oscar was absolutely amazed by the ‘Easter Bunny’ who left arrows and chocolate all over the garden!

Since coming home I had such a come down after a fab weekend. I couldn't bear the fact I was coming back to face real life. In life everything has a negative and a positive side, for example work might be annoying and we might not like getting up to go to work each day but at the end of the month our wage comes in and it’s not so bad after all. When I get in a massive depressive place I can’t think any further than the negatives. I end up thinking I hate my job, I have no friends, I have no future and there isn't any point.

This morning I gave my head a good wobble and realised everything I have; in reality my job isn't all that bad, I've got a ton of friends, I've got a plan for the future and I have tons of things to look forward to in my life! Next month I'm going to Manchester for my cousins 18th and to Scotland with Jamie. In June I'm going to Parklife with my brother and to London with my pal Neisha for a weekend. In July I’m going to Majorca with Alex. And in August I’m going to CarFest North (http://www.carfest.org/Content/CarFest-North-Landing-Page) with my mum and my brother and to Creamfields with Alex. I've also got loads of other little things going on, I'm starting horse riding lessons next week, me and Alex are going to do some meditation at the Buddhist Centre and probably loads of other stuff I haven’t even planned yet.

Life is good and I just need to keep reminding myself that it is!

Love, hugs and kisses,

Ruby xxx



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment